Public speaking. Judgement. Analytical skills. Perseverance.
Bianca Manea is a lawyer who has excellent public speaking skills and she is comfortable addressing a courtroom or speaking in front of other groups.
Bianca Manea is a lawyer with very good ability to draw reasonable, logical conclusions or assumptions from limited information so that she can anticipate potential areas of weakness in the opponent argument that must be fortified against. Also, she is able to spot points of weakness in an opposition’s argument.
Bianca Manea has remarkable analytical skills as both the study and practice of law involve absorbing large quantities of information, then having to distil it into something manageable and logical. When there is more than one reasonable conclusion, or more than one precedent applicable to resolving a situation she has the evaluative skills in order to choose which is the most suitable for the client.
Bianca Manea has the strong ability to provide the client a complete picture of the situation presented in order to help the client to understand the options that he has and to take the appropriated next steps to solve his issue.
When working on a case, she has the perseverance to complete the work necessary to drive it to a successful finish, as “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.”
Bianca has more than 14 years of professional experience in the legal area, her expertise covering areas such as corporate law and commercial transactions as well as property law.
Bianca has assisted a large number of investors, national and multinational companies in large complex transactions carried out in Romania.
Since 2004 she has joint the Bucharest Bar Association and become internship lawyer at Rosca Law Office.
Since 2005 she has become senior lawyer and started the collaboration with Rosca Law Office.
She is fluent in English and French.
Her practice focuses on:
- corporate matters and governance
- commercial contracts
- properties recovery litigation
- debt claims litigation
- employment law litigation
- intellectual property litigation
Cases and Litigation
Contracts and consultancy
- assessment and revision of operational contracts of the Romanian companies
- design and preparation or assessment of asset and share sale-purchase agreements and other sale-purchase contracts etc.
- offered specialized consultancy in real estate / property law
- offered specialized consultancy commercial law
- offered specialized consultancy intellectual property law
- performed legal due diligence for companies, their branches and subsidiaries
- provided legal support and assistance in setting up representative offices, branches and subsidiaries of foreign companies
- advised on transfer pricing and tax issues related to mergers and acquisitions
- performed due diligence reports on the documents provided by the developers of the photo voltaic power plant projects.
- real estate properties litigations for restitution in kind based on property Law no. 10/2001, as republished and amended
- litigaton for obtaining from ANRP the compensatory payments for real estate properties that can not be restituted in kind
- intelectual property litigations regarding obtaining the renumeration for the breach of intellectual property rights
- employment law litigiations regarding obtaining damages derived from the breaching of the employment contracts
- debt recovery litigation for clients both natural and legal persons
MEMBERSHIP AND AFFILIATIONS
Bucharest Bar Association
DEGREE IN LAW
Romanian – American University, Bucharest
Sept. 1996 – June 2000
proficiency – fluent
proficiency – fluent
Rosca Law Team
Partner // Public speaking. Judgement. Analytical skills. Perseverance.
Associate // Public speaking. Confidence. Perseverance. Client care.
Associate // Public speaking. Perseverance. Creativity. Research.
Associate // Code of conduct. Writing skills. Research.
Associate // Research. Interpersonal skills.